Thursday, July 15, 2010

shop update :: new sewing button sets

Hot off the press:: new bird button sets, buttons for boys, nautical buttons, robot buttons and buttons for the Autumn and Halloween season!

Fun, vibrantly colored bird buttons in 1 and 1/8 inch size! They come with a white background or a blue background color!


R O B O T S ...the robots are coming, the robots have come!
I had ordered some new robot fabric for a special order and had a lot left so I made some new large 2 inch and 1.5 inch robot buttons as well as a set of 7/8 inch buttons::

I made several sets of buttons just for the boys! I can no longer be accused of neglecting the poor boys:)


For those crafters, knitters and sewers that already have one foot in the door to the next season, these new autumnal buttons are just for you::

Last, but certainly not least, I created some brand new NAUTICAL buttons::

bluemanatee - ArtFire Artisan Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails