Friday, July 2, 2010

2 inch handmade buttons :: shop update

I am in the process of updating my shop with an entire new assortment of 2 inch, large, handmade sewing buttons for my BlueManateeButtons shop!


This large product update is in conjunction with my Christmas in July Sale going on from July 1- July 31.
From July 1-July 11, 2010 in my BlueManateeButtons shop, you can save on the following:
:::Week #1: July 1-July 10th:::
-Purchase any 10 sets of buttons and receive 4 additional sets free!
-Buy 10 - 2 inch individual buttons (mix/match) for only $18.00
-Buy 10 - 1.5 inch individual buttons (mix/match) for only $15.00

Happy Shopping and check back for the week 2, 3 and 4 sale specials!



bluemanatee - ArtFire Artisan Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails