Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's July 17th and it's my anniversary!

image title

In honor of my one year anniversary on etsy, I have having a sale this weekend in my BlueManateeButtons.etsy.com shop!
Anniversary Sale: July 17th and July 18th only
-My etsy anniversary is July 17th yeah and to celebrate, I’m having a 2 day sale on shipping! EVERY order will receive free shipping!
-Buy 5 sets, get 2 additional sets FREE (mix/match)
-Buy 10 - 2 inch individual buttons (mix/match) for $18.00
-Buy 10 - 1.5 inch individual buttons (mix/match) for $15.00
You can either submit the order and wait for the invoice OR you can go ahead and submit, pay and then I will promptly refund!

Also important to note:
upcoming V A C A T I O N notice:
Order now! I will be on vacation from June 23rd through August 8th. I will be unable to ship any items during that time. If you need buttons, order them now! I will be shipping right up to the day I leave-7/23/10!
bluemanatee - ArtFire Artisan Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails